Blog Day, just for the record.

Scream

I take a minute to tell you right
And you can say what you want
You turn around every night
So now you're always going off
Doesn't matter what I done
Or if I even crossed the line
You start to holler, going for blood
Boy, it doesn't have to be a fight

Throwing out the blame when you know it ain't my fault
Messing with my brain when you want to see me fall
There may come a time when I don't bother you at all
It isn't my call, it isn't my call

Hey, why you keep screaming at the top of your head?
I say hey, why you keep screaming at the top of your head?

(...)

Silence is golden
I used to think that silence was golden

Comentários

LSD disse…
Esse passarinho azul a lá Elvis tá muito foda. kkkk
LSD disse…
Ai benhê ce viu o celular, né? Nossa, doente total por ele. kkkk

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Talvez

Começaram as aulas...

A little bit of history... Biography of the King of ROCK!